Paper or communication related to research work using the platform has to acknowledge it as follows:
As a reference in the article
N. Limodin, T. Rougelot and G. Hauss, ISIS4D – In Situ Innovative Set-Ups under X-ray microtomography – http://isis4d.univ-lille1.fr/
In the acknowledgements section
“The ISIS4D X-Ray CT platform has been funded by International Campus on Safety and Intermodality in Transportation (CISIT), the Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region, the European Community and the National Center for Scientific Research. The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of these institutions.”
Co-authoring, depending on the implication of the staff assigned to the platform
For platform use other than simple microtomographic acquisition, the user has to refer to the Isis4D staff as co-authors in their papers (especially when the in situ devices have been used).
List of papers and communications
The user is committed to present annually the list of papers and communications related to the platform.
1. Morch, A., et al. « Experimental study of the mechanical behavior of an explanted mesh: The influence of healing. » Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials 65 (2017): 190-199.
2. Li, Zaidao, et al. « Influence of Sr, Fe and Mn content and casting process on the microstructures and mechanical properties of AlSi7Cu3 alloy. » Materials Science and Engineering: A 689 (2017): 286-297.
3. Pei, Yan, Franck Agostini, and Frédéric Skoczylas. « Rehydration on heat-treated cementitious materials up to 700° C-coupled transport properties characterization. » Construction and Building Materials 144 (2017): 650-662.
4. Jimenez, Maude, et al. « Topcoats versus durability of an intumescent coating. » Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 55.36 (2016): 9625-9632.
5. N. Dahdah, N. Limodin, A. El Bartali, J. F. Witz, R. Seghir, E. Charkaluk, et J. Y. Buffiere, « Damage Investigation in A319 Aluminium Alloy by X-ray Tomography and Digital Volume Correlation during In situ High-Temperature Fatigue Tests », Strain, vol. 52, nᵒ 4, p. 324 335, août 2016.
6. Song, Yang, et al. « Two-scale analysis of a tight gas sandstone. » Physical Review E 94.4 (2016): 043316.
7. R. Mandard, Y. Desplanques, G. Hauss, J. Fabis, J.-F. Witz, and J. Meriaux. Mechanisms of incursion accommodation during interaction between a vibrating blade and an abradable coating. Wear, 330-331:406–418, 2015.
8. Pauline Tranchard, Fabienne Samyn, Sophie Duquesne, Matthieu Thomas, Bruno Estèbe, Jean-Luc Montès, and Serge Bourbigot. Fire behaviour of carbon fibre epoxy composite for aircraft: Novel test bench and experimental study. Journal of Fire Sciences, 2015.
9. M. Neji, B. Bary, P. Le Bescop, and N. Burlion. Swelling behavior of ion exchange resins incorporated in tri-calcium silicate cement matrix: I. chemical analysis. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 467, Part 2:544 – 556, 2015.
10. M. Neji, B. Bary, P. Le Bescop, and N. Burlion. Swelling behavior of ion exchange resins incorporated in tri-calcium silicate cement matrix: Ii. mechanical analysis. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 467, Part 2:863 – 875, 2015.
11. Z. Liu, J. Shao, S. Xie, and J. Secq. Gas permeability evolution of clayey rocks in process of compressive creep test. Materials Letters, 139:422–425, 2015.
Oral presentations in conferences
1. L. Ling, Y. Jia, T. Rougelot, N. Burlion. Influence of inclusions on the drying cracking of cement-based composites. 6th Biot Conference on Poromechanics, Paris (France), 9-13 juillet 2017
2. Li, Zaidao, et al. « Damage investigation in A319 aluminum alloy by digital image correlation during in-situ tensile tests. » Procedia Structural Integrity 2 (2016): 3415-3422.
3. N. Dahdah, N. Limodin, A. El Bartali, J.-F. Witz, R. Seghir, E. Charkaluk, et J.-Y. Buffiere, « Influence of the Casting Process in High Temperature Fatigue of A319 Aluminium Alloy Investigated By In situ X- Ray Tomography and Digital Volume Correlation », Procedia Structural Integrity, vol. 2, p. 3057‑3064, 2016.
4. N. Limodin, L. Wang, N. Dahdah, A. El Bartali, J.-F. Witz, and R. Seghir. In situ fatigue tests under x-ray tomography: damage mechanisms in a cast aluminium silicon alloy. In ESMC 2015, page 676, Leganés-Madrid (Spain), 2015.
5. M. Jimenez, B. Gardelle, Duquesne, and S. Bourbigot. Intumescent coatings: efficiency and versatility versus durability. In European Coatings Conference, Berlin (Germany), Octobre 18th-20th 2015.
6. Pierre Adler, Yang Song, C. Davy, L. Jeannin, G. Hauss, D. Troadec, and F. Skoczylas. Fine microstructure and fluid transport of a tight sandstone. In Workshop LowPerm2015, 9-11 Juin 2015.
7. A. El Bartali, L. Wang, N. Dahdah, N. Limodin, J.-F. Witz, and R. Seghir. Influence of the casting microstructure on lcf damage mechanisms in an al-si alloy using x-ray tomography. In 26th Col loq. Fatigue Mech., Brno (Czech republic), 2015.
8. J. Hosdez, J.-F. Witz, N. Limodin, D. Najjar, and E. Charkaluk. Détermination dŠune loi de propagation de fissure de fatigue par corrélation dŠimages numériques. In CFM 2015, Lyon (France), 2015.
9. J. Hosdez, J.-F. Witz, N. Limodin, D. Najjar, and E. Charkaluk. Determination of a fatigue crack growth law by using digital image correlation. In 34èmes JP SF2M, Paris (France), 2015.
10. N. Dahdah, N. Limodin, A. El Bartali, J.F. Witz, R. Seghir, E. Charkaluk, and J.Y. Buffiere. Study of damage mechanisms in a319 aluminum alloy by x-ray tomography and digital volume correlation. In Photomechanics, page 8, Delft (Netherland), May 26th-27th 2015.